We Are Your Trusted Source for Accurate Year-end Information
COVID-19 has resulted in over 250 federal and provincial changes this year, making year-end complex and challenging. The Canadian Payroll Association can help. We’ve developed comprehensive year-end training that includes both live and on demand options.
We are offering more live sessions than ever before and at more times of the day to allow payroll professionals to attend at the most convenient time for them. This includes mornings, afternoons, evenings, and weekends. And if you cannot make these times there is a special archived production that can be downloaded.
Our year-end product options include:
- The Complete Year-end Package – 11.5 CPE hours – for professionals who want all the details of year-end, including box-by-box instruction and the legislative update live session. As year-end is only a once a year process this product is a great refresher for experienced professionals and anyone new to payroll.
- Legislative Update: Year-end & New Year – 4.5 CPE hours – a live online seminar with the latest legislative changes. Recommended for experienced professionals (this session is included in The Complete Year-end Package).
- U.S. Year-end – 7.5 CPE hours – a must attend for anyone responsible for U.S. payroll in 2020. Instructed by experts from the American Payroll Association.
- Legislative Update: Year-end & New Year (On Demand) – 4 CPE hours – the same great content as the live session but can be downloaded any time on demand. Available starting November 9.
Each live session has a limited capacity to make sure attendees can have their questions answered. Year-end training is essential to ensure a process that is accurate for your employees and compliant for your organization.
Secure the session of your choice – register early!
The Complete Year-end Package
Our most comprehensive Year-end offering ever!
In a year that has seen incredible change, both federally and provincially, the Canadian Payroll Association has developed an online seminar package that will help attendees be more than prepared for year-end. Our experienced experts have created a package with the following:
• Box-by-Box Federal and Quebec Year-end Reporting - on demand seminar (4 hours)
• Legislative Update: Year-end & New Year - live seminar (4.5 hours)
• Year-end Reconciliation - live webinar (1.5 hours)
• A bonus complimentary archived webinar of your choice (1.5 hours)
Legislative Update: Year-end & New Year (Live Online Seminar)
The Federal and Provincial governments significantly impact the responsibilities of payroll professionals through legislation and regulation. Nowhere has this been more evident than the Federal government's COVID-19 Economic Response Plan, which has also trickled down to the provinces and territories. In this essential online seminar, our expert instructors will focus on the changes and updates from the Canada Revenue Agency, Service Canada and the provincial governments. Attending this seminar is more important than ever and will help you close out a complex year-end for payroll and prepare you for the future.
A comprehensive seminar that guides you through U.S. payroll year-end preparation.
Reduce the risk of non-compliance penalties with this information-packed, one-day online seminar. This seminar specifically addresses the complex compliance issues of U.S. year-end payroll processing, including the latest changes in federal and state COVID-19 legislation and regulations that impact payroll. Preparing for U.S. Year-End and New Yearbrings you up-to-date on the latest changes in legislation and regulations that affect the close of 2020 and the beginning of 2021.
Legislative Update: Year-end & New Year (On Demand)
Online Year-end Learning - Any Time that Suits You
Similar to our live Year-end Legislative Update: Year-end & New Year, this high-quality on demand session allows you to watch at whenever is convenient for you. You can watch all at once or over a series of days and it features all of our most popular expert speakers.
The Federal and Provincial governments significantly impact the responsibilities of payroll professionals through legislation and regulation. Nowhere has this been more evident than the Federal government's COVID-19 Economic Response Plan, which has also trickled down to the provinces and territories. This seminar will focus on the changes and updates from the Canada Revenue Agency, Service Canada and the provincial governments.