This webinar is presented in cooperation with The American Payroll Association. This webinar series will provide you with the information necessary to maintain compliance in every state in which you pay employees. Learn how the states are impacted by the federal tax reform law, including which version of the IRC the state follows. Presented as a four-session webinar, it covers state income tax withholding issues, creditor garnishment withholding orders, residency determinations, fringe benefits issues, and much more.
- Learn the impact of the new federal Form W-4 on state employee withholding certificate requirements
- Identify which state’s income tax should be withheld from the employee’s pay
- Learn the paid sick leave and paid family leave requirements in new jurisdictions
- Understand the latest state predictive scheduling laws
- Know the states that do not allow the transfer of wages for state unemployment tax
Click here to view the full course outline
After registering online for this event, you will receive an email confirmation. Confirmation emails are sent approximately 2 business days after the registration has been processed.
Three business days before the live event, you will be sent the link to access the webinar on the scheduled day.
Detailed instructions on accessing the webinar will be emailed to you on the morning of the event.
Cancellations must be received at least 4 business days prior to the webinar date to be eligible for a refund. No refunds will be issued after the login information has been provided.