There are programs from Service Canada and Employment and Social Development Canada to provide employers options for avoiding permanent layoffs. This includes the Temporary Special Measures that have been implemented due to COVID-19. Join the Canadian Payroll Association and speakers from Service Canada and Employment and Social Development Canada for a complimentary webinar on Work-Sharing and Supplemental Unemployment Benefit Program.
!! IMPORTANT !!
Sound for this online session is streamed directly through your computer or electronic device. Participants will not be provided with a dial-in number.
Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
During this webinar you be provided with:
- An overview of Work-Sharing, Key Program Features and how it is calculated
- Temporary Special Measures as a result of COVID-19
- The eligibility criteria for employers
- How to apply and how it relates to the Record of Employment; and
- The requirements of a Supplemental Unemployment Benefit (SUB) Programs and the registration process
After registering online for an archived webinar, you will receive an email confirmation that is sent approximately 2 business days after the registration has been processed. This email contains the login information for the webinar.
Cancellations: No refunds will be issued once the email containing the login information has been provided.