How You Will Benefit:
What You Will Learn:
- Develop an understanding of the nature and complexity of labour relations issues
- Gain an awareness of the role of both union and management in the labour relations context
- Build the skills necessary to operate effectively within a unionized environment
- Develop an initial understanding of the legislative framework
- Understand the basic rules regarding the collective bargaining process
- The essential leadership/management skills to manage effectively in a unionized environment
- The key differences between union and non-union work environments
- The tools used to promote a positive labour relations environment
- How to recognize the warning signs of conflict and how to deal with the issue proactively
- Valuable tips for getting both union and management moving in the same direction
A 90 minute ARCHIVED Web seminar providing relevant information with a recognized expert on the seminar subject, originally broadcasted on June 22, 2017.
This webinar includes a 60 minute presentation and 30 minute responses to pre-submitted questions as well as engaging polling questions.
!! IMPORTANT !! Please test check your system BEFORE you register. Make sure you are connected via your local desktop (not through your company’s server) to perform this test and view the future presentation. Click here to test your system and for troubleshooting tips.
After registering online for an archived webinar, you will receive an email confirmation that is sent approximatively within 2 business days after the registration has been processed. This email contains the login information for the webinar.