As technology and the way work is performed continues to change at a rapid pace, payroll professionals will also need to evolve by becoming more technical, analytical and consultative. This Future of Payroll learning workshop series has been designed to empower payroll professionals to drive the payroll strategy in their organizations by leveraging the opportunities afforded by data analytics capabilities, performance measurement and the latest technology trends, as they relate to payroll.
Data analytics help organizations optimize their performance. Data analytics may be used to make business decisions, analyze trends and evaluate customer or employee satisfaction. All of which can lead to new—and better—products and services and how payroll is delivered.
This workshop is offered on ZOOM.
How to access your session:
You will be sent the information on how to access your online seminar three business days before the live event. If you do not receive the login information three days before the seminar, check your email SPAM folder. If it's not there, please contact email@example.com as soon as possible.
Participants that attend this half-day workshop will learn:
- The difference between operational and strategic payroll data that can drive value for their business
- How to identify analytics models and simulations that leverage payroll data for decision making
- How to use data analytics outputs effectively in a variety of formats to tell a story
- How to build a business case to secure senior leadership endorsement of data analytics activities
Who should attend?
- Payroll Managers, Payroll Analysts or Payroll Professionals
- Those with responsibility for some portion of payroll operations
- Payroll administrators in large complex organizations with a large volume of employees and data
- Those wearing ‘multiple hats’ that includes payroll responsibility
- Those familiar with payroll, but do not have hands-on responsibility such as C-Suite leaders, HR professionals or Implementation Specialists.
- Small business owners that manage their own payroll
The format of this workshop includes lecture, break-out sessions, individual case studies as well as time for questions and answers. Through this mix of learning activities, participants will gain an understanding of how to put each of these concepts into action within their organization.
Please note that after registering online for this event, you will receive an email confirmation that confirms your registration. Confirmation emails are sent approximately within 2 business days after the registration has been processed.
Three business days before the live event, you will be sent the link to access the online PD seminar on the scheduled day.
Also, detailed instructions on accessing the online PD seminar will be emailed to you the day before the event.
Cancellations or Transfers: requests must be received in writing at least four (4) business days prior to the online seminar date. Please note a cancellation fee or transfer fee in the amount of $50 plus applicable taxes will be applied. Cancellation or transfer requests received after the login information has been provided are not eligible for a transfer or refund.