Driven by your organization’s individual needs, this seminar will help you develop a best practices philosophy to apply across your organization. Attendees will examine organizational structures and models, processes, compliance issues, internal controls, methods of service delivery, corporate culture and staffing, and technology.
By attending this session you will be able to identify your support and your barriers for a best practices initiative and:
- Obtain analysis tools needed to implement best practices
- Understand how to make a best-in-class continuity plan
- Determine the return on investment for your proposed process changes
- Discover emerging trends in payroll operational technology
Time is allocated for small-group work on developing the skills needed as well as the application of established best practices philosophies to real-life situations.
- Assessing, understanding and improving Payroll Best Practices
- Process improvements
- Emerging trends and technology issues
- Understanding the importance of benchmarking within Payroll Best Practices
- Identifying types of benchmarking and identifying what to measure
- Identifying your success factors for a Best Practices initiative
- Creating a best practices business case
- Obtaining the analysis tools needed to implement best practices
- Understanding how to create a best-in-class payroll continuity plan
- Determining how to approach the selection and implementation of a new system
- Determining if Payroll Outsourcing is a practical best practice for you
- Reviewing Change Management’s Nine Critical Steps
Who Should Attend
Payroll professionals who are interested in taking steps toward transforming their current organizations payroll department or to take advantage of established best practices.
Please note that after registering online for this event, you will receive an email confirmation that confirms your registration. Confirmation emails are sent approximately within 2 business days after the registration has been processed.
Three business days before the live event, you will be sent the link to access the online PD seminar on the scheduled day.
Also, detailed instructions on accessing the online PD seminar will be emailed to you on the morning of the event.
Cancellations or Transfers: requests must be received in writing at least four (4) business days prior to the online seminar date. Please note a cancellation fee or transfer fee in the amount of $50 plus applicable taxes will be applied. Cancellation or transfer requests received after the login information has been provided are not eligible for a transfer or refund.