For seasoned payroll professionals with a strong understanding of the year-end process, this half-day overview focuses on new legislative changes impacting year-end and payroll operations.
Focuses on what is changing legislatively for year-end and what to anticipate for the New Year. The program helps participants win the year-end reporting race and get a head start on the New Year requirements.
This seminar is targeted to senior payroll professionals who have a strong understanding of the year-end process and who just want to focus on the changes for year-end and the changes impacting payroll operations in the New Year.
What’s new with the CRA, Revenu Québec & Service Canada?
- 2018 rates, tax exemptions & PA limits
- Enhanced Canada Pension Plan
- New Remittance on Filing
- CRA top 10 payroll audit adjustments
- Taxable benefit update
- New services available through My Business Account
- Updates to EI benefit programs
- ROE Web changes
- Updates to employment/labour standards
- Provincial budget announcements
- tax rates
- health tax levies
- HST update
- Provincial pension legislation
- including pooled registered pension plan legislation being introduced
- Workers compensation assessable earnings
Your registration includes: seminar presentation, reference manual including exercises with answers, and continental breakfast.
Dress code is business casual. Please dress in layers to accommodate temperature fluctuations.
CANCELLATIONS OR SEMINAR TRANSFER: Requests must be received in writing at least five (5) business days prior to the seminar date. Please note a cancellation fee or transfer fee in the amount of $50 plus applicable taxes per day/per registrant for all sessions cancelled or transferred will apply. Cancellation or transfer requests received less than 5 business days prior to the seminar date are not eligible for transfer or refund.
FOR ANY QUESTIONS or concerns regarding this registration, please contact member services at firstname.lastname@example.org