Introduction to quebec Year end
Register Online Today!
Laval - Oct 18 (French)
La Prairie - Oct 19 (French)
|CPA Members - Early-bird (register 14 days prior to seminar date)
$399.00 plus taxes
|CPA Members - Regular:
$449.00 plus taxes
|Non-member - Early-bird (register 14 days prior to seminar date)
$499.00 plus taxes
|Non-member - Regular:
$549.00 plus taxes
For certified members, this seminar counts toward 7.5 hours of Continuing Professional Education. Click here to find a date and location in your area.
This introductory course is designed for payroll practitioners preparing year-end for the first time or for payroll professionals, accountants and managers who need a refresher on the year-end process, specific to Quebec.
You'll gain the legislative knowledge required to keep your organization compliant with Revenu Quebec (RQ). Review in-depth fundamentals required for processing RL-1 and RL-2 slips and related summary and perform detailed exercises.
This seminar will prepare you for our Year-end and New Year Requirements session available in November and December.
You will learn:
- Deadlines and Penalties
- Reconciling and balancing year-end slips and tax accounts
- Step-by-step instructions for completing the RL-1 and RL-2 slip and summary
- Methods of filing tax slips and reporting deadlines and penalties
- How to handle exceptions such as:
- Reporting a repayment of salary or wage; and
- Correcting a payroll error
- Process for adding, amending or cancelling slips