Payroll Compliance Legislation
This course is the first core payroll course in the Payroll
Compliance Practitioner (PCP) certification program.
Upon completion of Payroll Compliance Legislation
(PCL), you will have a thorough understanding of the compliance
requirements. You will be able to:
- Describe payroll’s objectives and stakeholders.
- Identify an employer/employee relationship.
- Apply federal and provincial legislation to payroll including:
- The Canada Pension Plan;
- The Employment Insurance Act;
- The Income Tax Act;
- Employment Standards legislation;
- Worker’s Compensation Acts;
- Quebec-specific legislation.
- Communicate the payroll compliance requirements to various
Available by: Classroom,