The Payroll Knowledge Evaluator
The Payroll Knowledge Evaluator is an online tool that has been designed to gauge an individual’s understanding of the Payroll Compliance Practitioner (PCP) Body of Knowledge.
The PCP certification is Canada's only payroll certification that covers the information necessary to complete an annual payroll cycle. It is made up of three core payroll courses that are available online or in-classroom.
The Payroll Knowledge Evaluator is an easy to use online evaluation tool that will provide important information for:
- Individuals who have previous payroll experience and would like to test their level of knowledge before enrolling in the PCP certification program
- Individuals who would like to challenge the courses rather than take the 13-week online or in-classroom courses
- Recruiters who would like to test a candidate’s knowledge
- Companies who would like to identify the best candidates and benchmark current departmental knowledge
1. To purchase the Payroll Knowledge Evaluator tool in English, please click here .
2. To purchase the Payroll Knowledge Evaluator tool in French, please complete the application form on the website www.paie.ca
Cost per test – $19.95 plus applicable taxes (credit card or INTERAC Online).
Participants will be given access to this online tool for a one-time test.
This test is not a transfer credit for the PCP certification program.