Continuing Professional Education (CPE)
The Canadian Payroll Association is dedicated to supporting Continuing Professional Education (CPE) for all certified members. The successful completion of CPE allows individuals to:
- Stay abreast of new developments in the industry
- Increase their value within their organization
- Stay compliant with changing provincial and federal payroll legislation
- Maintain membership with the Canadian Payroll Association (CPE is a mandatory requirement)
The Association’s CPE cycle for all professionals runs annually from January 1st to December 31st. You must submit a “CPE Declaration” online through the Association’s website to confirm that you have met the annual CPE requirement by the annual December 31st deadline.
- PCP Certification holders will be required to attain and declare 14 hours of CPE annually
- CPM Certification holders will be required to attain and declare 21 hours of CPE annually
Submit your “CPE Declaration” online
What are CPE Approved Activities?
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on CPE