Transfer of Credit(s)
To transfer credit(s) for certification, students
1. Carefully fill out the Transfer
Application (PDF) - please print clearly.
2. Submit official transcripts (grade reports,
photocopies, and scanned copies are not accepted).
of courses to see if your course is already recognized as
valid. If it is not currently on the database, you will need
include a course outline or a detailed course description provided by
the post-secondary institution.
3. If you would like your transcript returned, please enclose a
self-addressed, stamped envelope along with your
4. Attach the proper payment. The transfer fee per
credit is $50 + applicable taxes.
5. Send completed package to the:
The CPA National Office
1600 - 250 Bloor Street East
Toronto, ON M4W 1E6
Note: Incomplete transfer credit paperwork will be returned to
students. Please ensure you have completed all of the above
6. Wait for results, which will take 4 to 6
weeks. Students will receive a receipt for approved transfer
Note: To transfer credit(s), the "Payroll Compliance
Legislation" course must first be successfully completed.
here for more information regarding transfer of credit(s).