PAYROLL TOOLS: calculators, checklists and templates to make your job easier
Our payroll tools are a valuable resource, providing useful information to help you perform key payroll-related tasks. Most tools are offered as a benefit of membership, but some are open to all stakeholders.
Free Payroll Resources
- 2016 Year-end & New Year Requirements Checklist — A popular reference sheets to help keep you on track for a smooth year-end.
- SIN Verification Tool — Find out if your new employee's social insurance number is valid.
- Termination Checklist — A valuable summary of payroll-related actions for employer-initiated terminations.
- Payroll Terminology — A useful tool to help you stay current with payroll terminology, find appropriate terms to create effective policies and procedures, and become a more effective communicator.
- Payroll Compliance Tests — Find out how much you know. Take the quizzes that accompany our Payroll Best Practices Guidelines (essential self-service compliance tools to support you in your payroll duties).
- PCP Visitor Centre – Is PCP Certification for you? Visit the free PCP Visitor's Centre to find out! Get a firsthand look at the newly designed online Learning Management System and learn more about how PCP certification can benefit you.
- Record of Employment Guide from Service Canada (PDF)
I'm a payroll info junkie. Thank you for feeding my passion.
SMJ, CPA Member
Payroll Forms and Checklists
Payroll Tools and Calculators