CPA Webinar Series
Online (credit card or INTERAC Online): Click on the name of the seminar you wish to attend.
- Effectively Handling Difficult Conversations with MaxPeople (Archived: Available until July 7, 2016)
- Effectively Managing Challenging Employees with MaxPeople (Archived: Available until August 11, 2016)
- Up your Value Proposition – Get Organized with Colleen Clarke (Archived: Available until August 25, 2016)
- Payroll Compliance: What to Expect During a Trust Accounts Examination and an Employer Compliance Audit - Complimentary (Archived: Available until September 24, 2016)
- Workers’ Compensation Administration (Archived: Available until October 29, 2016)
- ROE Web & ROE SAT (Archived: Available until January 27, 2017)
- Dispelling the Myths on Conditions of Employment (Forms T2200/TP-64.3) (Archived: Available until February 10, 2017)
- Vacations – Assessing Your Policies and Practices (Archived: Available until April 14, 2017)
- Payroll Continuity Planning: How Prepared is Your Organization? (Archived: Available until May 11, 2017)
- Employee or Self-Employed - Canada Revenue Agency (Archived: Available until May 20, 2017)
- Respect in the Workplace – An Overview of Harassment & Violence with MaxPeople (Archived: Available until June 9, 2017)
What participants are saying about CPA webinars:
- "Two of the best speakers I have heard - well done!"
- "Would love to listen to these guys again!"
- "The entire presentation was very beneficial to me since I work in the benefits area and negotiate benefit rates annually."
- "The entire presentation offered a lot of useful information. The renewal questions are a great tool."
- Speaker scored 4.66 out of 5 - Bravo!