National Payroll Week Visit the NPW website at: www.npw-snp.ca
Join the Canadian Payroll Association (CPA) in celebrating your
profession and promoting the importance of payroll! Take part in
payroll's most important week, honouring payroll professionals and their
community, at an event near you!
National Payroll Week (NPW) is the CPA's largest annual public
relations initiative. NPW is designed to recognize the accomplishments
professionals, the payroll community and the Association by building
greater awareness of the size and scope of payroll and its impact on
business, government and employees across Canada.
Keeping Canada PaidTM - Today, Tomorrow and Every
- Canada's 1.5 million employers count on payroll professionals to
- $830 billion in wages and taxable benefits
- $260 billion in statutory remittances
- $90 billion in health and retirement benefits
- While complying with more than 190 federal and
provincial regulatory requirements
- Payroll is mission-critical. Its size and scope impact business,
government and employers across Canada from both a monetary and a
- Payroll professionals are the key communications point for employees
and management on salaries and benefits.
NPW Events across Canada
Visit www.npw-snp.ca for event
information and to register!