35th Annual Conference & Trade Show
June 13-16, 2017 ■ Niagara Falls, Ontario
Scotiabank Convention Centre
The Canadian Payroll Association looks forward to welcoming you to fabulous Niagara Falls. Experience the awe-inspiring backdrop of the Falls while connecting with other payroll professionals from June 13 to 16, 2017 at our 35th Annual Conference and Trade Show!
This is the premier payroll event of the year and your opportunity to connect with top compliance, employment standards and strategic management leaders. The Conference program offers experienced speakers, engaging and interactive sessions, and peer-to-peer networking opportunities.
Make the investment in your education and career by advancing your payroll knowledge, sharing ideas and best practices with your peers and networking with CPA members from across Canada!
Why Should You Attend?
- Be INSPIRED and MOTIVATED by three entertaining and informative keynote speakers.
- LEARN from more than 40 experts covering dozens of timely topics, including managing payroll, working with government, information technology, e-payroll, management techniques, human resources and personal and professional development.
- NETWORK with over 700 attendees, exhibitors and speakers from across Canada and abroad.
- EXPERIENCE the latest innovations and BENEFIT from the information of over 50 exhibitors in the largest payroll trade show in Canada.
- GET APPROVAL If you need employer approval to attend conference, make use of our sample letter (Microsoft Word) and get approved!
Highlights for 2017 include:
Back by popular demand! One full day dedicated to the
Trade Show (June 14)
- Keynote Speaker before the Trade Show
- Lunch held in the Trade Show
- Exhibitor Product Demo Area
- Exhibitor Private Rooms
Become a Sponsor