2017 PCP & CPM CERTIFICATION RECOGNITION EVENTS
We look forward to honoring our newly certified Payroll Compliance Practitioners (PCP) and Certified Payroll Managers (CPM), at our 12th Annual Certification Recognition Events across Canada this April. These graduates join a prestigious, growing community of nearly 14,000 certified members!
This year's events include:
- Informative speaker presentations on Association developments, the value of certification to personal and professional growth, and the importance of continuing professional education;
- An inspiring address by an alumni speaker on the positive impact of Certification in their lives;
- An opportunity to network with recent graduates and alumni while enjoying a great meal;
- A formal recognition ceremony for new PCP and CPM graduates; and
- The chance to earn 2 hours towards your Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
Click below to read all the highlights from last year's events!
All certified members – whether new graduates or alumni - are invited to attend the PCP and CPM Certification Recognition Event in their area and will receive an invitation via email.
Certified members will earn 2 CPE hours for attending this great event!
Remember: All certified members must submit a CPE Declaration online through the Association's website to confirm that they have met their annual CPE requirement.
HOW TO REGISTER
Please note only new graduates are recognized during the event. You must indicate when you register that you are a new graduate who has not yet been recognized at a Certification Recognition Event.
If you have never attended a Certification Recognition Event and/or you have never been recognized for having achieved your current certification (PCP or CPM), select "New Graduate" when you register.
To be featured in the new graduate announcement, program or recognition presentation, you must register at least 5 business days before the event.
If you have previously attended a Certification Recognition Event and you have already been recognized for having achieved your current certification (PCP or CPM), select "Alumni" when you register.
Alumni will not be recognized during the event.
Fee: $40* + tax
* To continue to offer the best recognition luncheons and networking opportunities to our members, the Canadian Payroll Association is introducing a $40 registration fee for all alumni attendees.
Other Canadian Payroll Association members, friends, family and colleagues are welcome to attend a Certification Recognition Event by purchasing a ticket. Tickets cost $50 plus applicable taxes and payment is due immediately upon registration.
NO-SHOW / CANCELLATION POLICY: There is a fee of $40 + tax for no-show. If you need to cancel, please email firstname.lastname@example.org at least five business days prior to the event.