PCP & CPM CERTIFICATION RECOGNITION EVENTS
Every year, in April, we honour our newly certified Payroll Compliance Practitioners (PCP) and Certified Payroll Managers (CPM), at our Certification Recognition Events across Canada. These graduates join a prestigious, growing community of nearly 14,000 certified members!
- Informative speaker presentations on Association developments, the value of certification to personal and professional growth, and the importance of continuing professional education;
- An inspiring address by an alumni speaker on the positive impact of Certification in their lives;
- An opportunity to network with recent graduates and alumni while enjoying a great meal;
- A formal recognition ceremony for new PCP and CPM graduates; and
- The chance to earn 2 hours towards your Continuing Professional Education (CPE).
Click below to read all the highlights from last year's events!
All certified members – whether new graduates or alumni - are invited to attend the PCP and CPM Certification Recognition Event in their area and will receive an invitation via email.
Certified members will earn 2 CPE hours for attending this great event!
Remember: All certified members must submit a CPE Declaration online through the Association's website to confirm that they have met their annual CPE requirement.